TRADED! S&W 4" Model 66-1 Combat Magnum. 357
No longer selling for a cash price. Willing to trade only.
Looking to trade my 4" S&W Model 66-1 Combat Magnum .357/.38 with 116K prefix serial number. The revolver has a recessed cylinder but does not have a pinned barrel. The revolver is in pristine condition for being roughly 30 years old. It has not been shot by myself and there are no burn marks on the front of cylinder or forcing cone. Revolver locks up tight with good timing and no abnormal end shake. Does not have original box or papers. Also have a 50 round box of Winchester 145gr Silvertip HP ammunition with LOT date of 1985. These are legendary rounds for this revolver. Just wanting to trade because this gun is really nice and I am a shooter. Trade interests listed below.
- Stainless Steel version of famous S&W Model 19 Combat Magnum.
- Engineering change "1" featured changed the gas ring from the yoke to the cylinder. To eliminate cylinder lockup during rapid fire of .357 magnum.
- Red insert in front sight ramp.
- Blued rear adjustable sight for contrast with front sight.
- Pachmayr Combat "Gripper" grips.
- 50 rounds Winchester Silvertip 145gr JHP.
- 215 rounds. 357 Magnum 158gr SWC target ammunition.
- Brand new brown leather Galco S&W 4" K Frame holster.
Price:Will consider trade+cash options.
[I]- Smaller, frame size or barrel length, .38 or .357 revolvers. Either Colt or S&W.
- Colt 1911
- Nice Mathews Compound bow with 28" DL at 60# *PM me with details*