2 guitars, 2 amps, and 2 stomp boxes for sale *ALL SOLD*
Have a couple guitars and amps I just don't use anymore, so I've decided to try and sell them.
1. Fender London Reverb combo amp. Solid state, 2 channel amp, 1 x 12" speaker, 100 watts. Features a selectable 5 band eq that is great for adding a little boost to solos. Has 4 button footswitch for selecting channel, reverb, effects loops, and eq. These are a great little amp and pretty rare as well. Great for blues, jazz, and classic rock sounds. Has some cosmetics blems, but nothing too serious for an amp from the early 80s. Asking $250 plus shipping.
2. B-52 AT 212 combo amp. This was the Guitar Center store brand. All tube pre and power amps, 100 watts, 2 selectable channels, 2 x 12" speakers. Features master volume plus individual channel volumes for "pushed" sound at low output. Dirty channel has selectable contour and footswitchable gain making this more like a 3 channel amp. Also has a selectable rectifier for tube class A, tube class AB, or solid state. This amp gets great tone, similar to a Marshall or Mesa Boogie, and is LOUD! Features an additional speaker output for connecting another speaker cabinet. This makes it the perfect amp for gigging, but also easy to take back and forth to practice. 4 button footswitch for channel, gain, effects loop, and reverb. This am will do anything you need it to, and then some, in terms of both tone and power. Asking $350 plus shipping.
3. Fender Stratocaster. All factory, features humbucker in the bridge position and 2 single coil pickups. Color is black with maple neck and fretboard with white pickguard. Comes with original gigbag. Asking $325 plus shipping.
4. Epiphone Dot Studio. All factory, features 2 humbuckers, single volume and tone knobs, and selector switch. Color is white with black binding and hardware. This guitar plays as well as a Gibson for a lot less. Great feel on the neck, great intonation, and extremely light weight make this guitar a joy to play. Comes with factory hard case. Asking $250 plus shipping.
5. Holy Grail reverb pedal. Like new. Asking $75 plus shipping.
6. Digitech RP100A. They don't make this model anymore, and I can't understand why. Has a scratch across the top and I'm missing the power adapter. A steal at $50 plus shipping.
BTT, will cut an amazing deal if you buy it all