Page:  / 15
Author
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/10/2009 10:23:25 PM
[Last Edit: 3/10/2009 10:24:32 PM by cougargnw]
Incredible story. Just love it.
Vern better be ready to bug out in a big fat hurry. Damn zombies went and got smart and the city officials do not have responders staged throught the safe zone. Thats a recipe for disaster.
Im really looking forward to the next chapter
Page 4 ownage in a great story
Brotherhood-of-Steel
High Drag, No Speed
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/10/2009 11:16:56 PM
MOAR MOAR MOAR!

Love this series man
If silence is golden, how come Fort Knox has alarms?
Kar15
Chances are, I am who pissed in their cheerios...
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/11/2009 1:16:28 AM
Originally Posted By fast45:
He's leaving. But the surprises and suspense you'll have to wait for. Chapter 8 gets busy.

well then get busy with chapter 8 and on and on, more! K.
My conservative commonwealth's 232 year old state seal is a direct COC violation. Our founding fathers approved of images of bared breasts...

WWW.ASHBYARMS.COM
thearmschest
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/11/2009 10:08:16 AM
Great work!!!! Any word on publishing?
AKASL
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/11/2009 1:11:14 PM
Originally Posted By fast45:
He's leaving. But the surprises and suspense you'll have to wait for. Chapter 8 gets busy.

Try not to keep us waiting too long please......... This story is outstanding! Keep up the great work fast45.

AKASL

LIVE ZOMBIE FREE OR DIE

timpryor
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/12/2009 3:11:41 PM
Tagaroni
AKARAV92
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/12/2009 5:27:58 PM
well I'll be in Europe for a while and I want to see a new chapter before I get back...!!!!
Spartanatheart
Omega Man
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/12/2009 6:14:43 PM
Originally Posted By AKARAV92:
well I'll be in Europe for a while and I want to see a new chapter before I get back...!!!!

What are you going there for? Which part are you visiting?
The world will look up & shout "save us". And I'll whisper "no".
Teague
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/12/2009 10:19:44 PM
Another good one, keep up the good work.
"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one."
MadMike451
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/14/2009 2:41:24 AM
One of the best zombie stories that I have ever read.
Thanks and keep it coming.
cougargnw
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/14/2009 7:12:51 PM
Well? We are waiting
fast45
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/14/2009 9:17:59 PM
Chapter 8
Breakthroughs

A heavy frost greeted Annie as she stepped onto the back deck. The crunching ice made the morning seem that much colder. No weather reports were available in the mornings now and the only way to know how to dress for the day was to step out and feel the sun, and the wind on your face and the temperature on your skin.

Making a long, steady sweep of the valley with binoculars, Annie thought of her husband, wishing he would step into view and end her worry. But he didn’t, like every morning of the past 7 months. She wouldn’t give up, even after overhearing some of the others talking, whispering the possibilities that Verne was gone. She couldn’t bring herself to let that kind of thought enter her mind.

And Berne wasn’t giving up either. She trusted his feelings that Verne was still out there, somewhere. A small deer running across the frosted fields made her smile, remembering all the days she and her husband had taken coffee, watching nature all around them. Their backyard had been a gathering place for many wild animals and birds and it always calmed her.

Today however, this deer wasn’t gently loping along, it was in a full gallop, hopping and leaping in great bounds. Annie watched it until it neared the tree line on the far side of the field where the doe made a sharp turn back out. Odd, Annie thought. The doe seemed confused; each turn towards the trees seemed to just as quickly change back to the open, featureless field. Finally, the doe raced straight up the hill toward the house, as if it had no fear of humans.

In the time it took Annie to watch the deer fade away, several other animals had moved out of the trees and into the meadow. When Annie turned back, she let out a scream, more in horror than alarm. But it brought her family just the same. Berne slid open the patio door, feeling the chilled air on his face and hands. He didn’t have to ask Annie what was wrong; he could see that well enough on his own. Easily a hundred ashen skinned cannibals were already in the open ground, with more pouring out behind them from several directions.

They still had a long way to go to get to the house or even up the slope. So far, none had been able to negotiate the incline with enough speed to avoid being picked off by one of the house’s defenders. Yet, there had never been this number and from so many directions. “Annie get everyone up and dressed. I’m going to see if I can slow down the closest ones,” he ordered.

Berne grabbed a match grade M1A, topped with high magnification Nightforce scope along with a half dozen magazines. Using the deck railing for support, he aimed in on the first group of Zs, still more than 500 yards down the hill. At 14-power magnification, Berne could see every detail on the first target, a middle-aged man wearing mechanics coveralls. Fighting for balance, the man’s arms flailed in the air and Berne could see several of the man’s fingers were missing. It was a common injury, Berne thought, and guessed it came from the once vibrant being trying to fend off the attacking flesh eaters. Lifting up slightly, centering the scope on the target’s face, Berne fired, and watched, satisfied when the man fell back, spasming for a few seconds and finally died again.

Only needing to move a few inches to find the next target, Berne fired again, adjusted and fired a third time. Each time he fired and looked for a result, he could see a downed Z, but one or more would emerge from the trees to take its place. A boom to his right caught his attention and he saw that Annie was back, firing at another group of approaching Zs.

Within minutes, Ray, Juli and Ollie were also firing at the massing zombie army slowly trying to negotiate the vines and thickets at the edge of the fields below. None of the defenders were too concerned about the advancing mobs of undead in the open now. Those creatures that struggled through the brush would then have to stumble across the plowed but unplanted fields before ever getting to the base of the slope leading directly to the house. There were two sets of gates, one at the county road, out of sight from up here. The other gate was at the tree line and already had a teeming knot of Zs pushing against it.

Berne and Annie shifted fire to that spot, while the others tried to knock down any Zs headed in that direction from the fields. The bodies were piling up along the driveway, but the sounds of gunfire were drawing more Zs. Up to this point, all the defenders had been using headshots but it was slower and allowing the deadly packs of zombies to gain territory. Berne switched rifles, allowing the M1A to cool down, and grabbed a Bushmaster AR15 carbine.

There were enough targets that aiming wasn’t critical now and Berne fired to knock down as many as possible. Without legs, at least it would slow them down. “Head shots if you got ‘em, but anything to knock them down or slow them down’ll do” he shouted as he changed magazines. “Juli, can you go get more loaded mags for the AR rifles?” he called out. Juli was more than happy to get off the porch. The youngest of the family to survive, Juli was scared. She wasn’t good with guns, she didn’t like killing, and she couldn’t stand seeing the Zs, dead or really dead.

Juli raced inside, down the stairs to the first floor and grabbed 2 cans Berne had marked, “AR MAGS, LOADED”, on white tape. She also stopped to grab a drink of water, her mouth and throat parched from fear. She didn’t want to go back up, knowing those things would only be closer now, their ugly, rotting faces coming into view.

“Hurry up Jules!” Berne yelled from above. Hesitating for a second, she shook her head. She really was starting to dislike Berne. She found him pushy and rude. She thought he talked down to her because she wasn’t more aggressive like the others. Several times she’d wanted to leave, things really weren’t as bad as they started off. There hadn’t been near as many monsters as in the city. Maybe they had died or changed back to real people. “Come on Juli!” Berne yelled again.

“I’m coming! These things are heavy you know?” she fired back. “Asshole” she muttered much less vocally. Lugging the cumbersome cans up the stairs; she dropped them at Berne’s feet. He tore into the first box and pulled out a stack of magazines.

“Here, give these to my dad, then go get two more cans!” he ordered, shoving the loaded mags at her. The fire in her eyes went unseen; Berne had already turned back to more serious things and resumed shooting. With a grunt, Juli stomped back down the stairs.

Nineteen scrawny, skeletal X-humans stood shoulder to shoulder less than a foot away from the fence. More than 40 more stacked up behind them, with hundreds more a few yards back, waiting their turn to surge forward. A tall, blond man walked forward and bellowed out a long guttural series of tones and the 19 stepped into the fence. Arms outstretched, they locked their gnarled fingers into the wire, instantly snapping rigid as the electricity roared into them. The thinner ones began to pop and smoke, dropping to their knees or collapsing face first into the mesh.

The 40 moved forward in one foul-smelling knot, pushing into the smoldering, blackened bodies in front of them. The pressure on the fence and the heat began to sag it. A hundred more X-humans lumbered forward, adding their weight and strength until the section of fence buckled and gave way.

Their leader didn’t smile or show any emotions, he just turned his head to the throng of massing flesh hungry beings and let out a screech. They flowed forward, trampling over the bodies of their fallen brethren. The push began to widen the disabled fence, opening the gap. In a few minutes, more than a thousand blood-starved carnivores were in the control zone, spreading out in search of food.

Bobby had ignored the first call to check the attempt on the fence. But now, the word was that the fence was down, and he had to respond. Now, his convoy was more than half way across the control zone, thirty minutes or more from the new breech at highway speeds.

Frustrated, he turned around, knowing he was letting X-humans get in at the power station, but knowing any breach was dangerous. Other security people were on scene at the power station and he hadn’t heard them call for help, so reluctantly he headed back to the northwest sector.

I was kitted up and realized my departure was going to be delayed yet again if these alarms kept up overnight. I decided to check in with Ray, finding his and his staff in the command center. Simon was there too, but busy sending runners to different section chiefs and frantically pacing to and fro with a walkie-talkie to his ear.

Ray waved me over, looking up from the flat maps on his desk. “You busy?” he asked.

“Nope. Figured I’d hang around and see what I could do.” I responded.

“All my best shooters are out right now. I’d like to get a reaction force set up. Can you head up a section and hang close? Simon can get someone to outfit you with radios and whatever else you need.” Ray explained.

“Done.” I replied.

Simon snapped his fingers, getting the attention of a young man nearby. He pointed to the lad and then to me and waved the kid over to me. We left the room, me giving the kid a quick list of items I needed.

Berne felt the bolt lock back on the empty mag, and reached for another, finding the box was empty. “Juli! Where’s the ammo?” he yelled, more than a little perturbed with her lack of urgency. He shot Ollie a look of anger and disapproval, while shifting back to the M1A.

“Come on Jules, we’re running a bit low.” Ollie called out, trying to get her moving and him off the hot seat.

“I’m coming,” she snapped, huffing and grunting with two more boxes. She dumped them on the deck and dropped down in a chair, acting exhausted. Ollie tried to give her a look that told her to keep moving before Berne or Annie saw her. But it was too late.

“Come here Juli.” Annie sternly ordered. Shaking her head, Juli grunted and got up, stepping over to her boyfriend’s sister. “Take a look out there.” Annie said, pointing to the valley. Juli missed what Annie wanted her to see, to realize. That they were completely surrounded escaped Juli’s grasp; instead she saw scores of still bodies littering the grounds below her.

“OH MY GOD! You’re just killing them all!” she blurted out. Everyone else on the deck stopped and spun around to face the naïve young lady. Ollie’s face flushed, knowing his family had not missed her stupid comment. The people that had taken him in and fed him and accepted him were now being accused of murder. The stupid girl was missing the point that Ollie’s older sister was trying to get her to understand. They were surrounded and under assault from people, these killing things, that weren’t going to stop to talk it over. They were coming with the taste of blood in their mouths and on their minds.

Ollie was surprised at Annie’s patience. It actually took several seconds of stunned disbelief at Juli’s comment before Annie slapped her. It wasn’t a nice, wake up slap. It was a rock your socks, knock you on you ass slap. And Ollie couldn’t, heck, at this point he wouldn’t intervene.

“Look you spoiled, little, ignorant brat. If you can’t shoot, which you can’t, you haul ammo. Or water or make sandwiches if someone tells you to. And if you can’t pull those jobs, you aren’t worth a damn to anyone here. If you want, if your sensibilities are so assaulted by what we have to do to survive, you can take your chances out there.” Annie spat, pointing again to the gathering beings closing in all around them. “Whatever you do, do it now, or pick out one of those things and talk them in to surrender,” she added, once again directing Juli’s attention over the railing. But, don’t you dare just lay there crying about it!” Annie finished, with a little more venom and contempt.

Juli looked to Ollie for support, but he was already turning and began to fire on the advancing army of undead dead. Ray just tilted his head to one side and gently shrugged his shoulders, and turned away as well. Annie extended her hand and looked at Juli. Juli grabbed it and pulled herself up. “Sorry” she whispered and went back in the house.

The progress was slow but visible in the afternoon, the tide of dead turning to a trickle. The greatest concentration had come at the driveway gate where so many bodies had piled up; no more could walk to the cattle fence panel across the road. The excess that tried to go around either side were cut down in equally staggering numbers. Annie and Ollie worked on those in the fields while Ray and Berne held the dead at bay on the driveway.

The weather had slowed everything down as a cold, light rain turned the fields to a mud bog; even the Zs were unable to cope with. Every fifteen minutes, one of the shooters would go in to warm up, drink some water or coffee. Juli had made some snack sandwiches and everyone grabbed a few of those too.

On his break, Juli told Berne there were no more cans of loaded magazines. Surprised, Berne went down stairs to see. He returned with several brown plastic bags and tossed them on the table. “We’ll have to load some then from these battle packs. If you get a chance, grab a bunch of the empty mags off the deck and I’ll show you how” he said with a smile, hoping for her cooperation and not another fight.

Bobby’s armed convoy started running into the advance stragglers of the zombie force more than a mile from the breach point. He could see they were spreading out quickly and for as far as his headlights shone, he could see movement. He ordered the drivers to pull up side by side to take up the roadway and used the trucks to run down the X-humans they could not shoot. It was hopeless, too many come through the downed fence and he didn’t have nearly enough men or ammunition to get them all. Besides these things were already into the side streets and among the buildings and houses.

He called Ray on the radio and gave him the bad news. Ray ordered Bobby and his teams to proceed to the breach and do what they could to plug the hole while he sent for a couple big end loaders to start that way. If Bobby could stanch the flow, reinforcements would work into the area to start killing as many Zs as they could on the way. The priority was to get the fence back together, then mop up intruders.

Bobby knew what had to be done. He just didn’t believe it was enough this time. The X-humans were too many. But one thing that Bobby did well and liked doing was to destroy these savage, ravenous creatures. His people had mobility and firepower on their side and he readjusted the convoy formation.

“In a tight, single file guys, and watch for my stops. One block at a time, we pull up and kill anything to either side, then move up again,” he told the drivers over the walkie-talkie.

The six drivers fell into line and pulled up tightly together. With spotlights to the sides, they rolled forward, each truck’s load of shooters facing outboard. Bobby wasn’t concerned about killing every X-human; he only wanted to get as many as possible in each bound until they got to the breach.

There were plenty of targets for his experienced teams of gunmen, but the sheer numbers were discouraging. The first stop went well for a few minutes as his men dropped dozens of Zs. It was hard to tell when to move since so many Zs were staggering past, almost oblivious to the trucks or the warm bodied shooters. It was too easy and too tempting to sit here and kill them in great batches. These deadly creatures seemed bent on walking straight past them, headed for the school area. Bobby tried the radio, to let Ray know what was coming. Being between several taller buildings, the signal couldn’t get through and he ordered his driver to pull up, forgetting to let the other trucks know he was moving. Still on the radio, he listened for a voice to let him know his message was getting through.

Several men in the other trucks had dismounted to take up better firing positions or safely shoot away from the their friends. The driver of the second vehicle saw Bobby’s lead vehicle lurch forward, and he quickly followed, not wanting to get separated. Men in the back yelled for him to stop so everyone could get back aboard.

The third truck driver was already moving ahead slowly when he noticed Bobby’s truck take off. He was pulling up after having seen the second truck move too, not seeing that it had abruptly stopped. As men clamored to get aboard truck 2, the third truck slammed into it from behind, crushing two men and knocking a third shooter to the shoulder of the road. Instantly, every man did what they instinctively do in such matters, they helped their injured comrades. Men raced to the injured men and tried to help as panicked screams rang out from those hurt in the collision. Almost everyone had stopped shooting, their attention now to help each other and get ready to move. The screams also drew attention, as the wandering mobs of dead were alerted and changed course.

By now, Bobby’s truck was hundreds of yards ahead, his driver concentrating on maneuvering around the straggling, stumbling packs of undead corpses streaming down the road. The other 5 trucks were still together, but now stopped and in an all out battle for survival, surrounded by hundreds of X-human zombies.

Trucks 4,5, and 6 had pulled up, flanking the wounded and trying to cut down the enemy who came at them from every direction. The first security member to be taken was the man struck by the truck. After rolling to a stop on the side of the road, he found he couldn’t stand, the blow from the truck had struck his lower back and compressed nerves, causing temporary paralysis. The temporary part was long enough that the X-humans closed on him and he screamed in agony as he was ripped apart, the first fresh flesh many of these cannibals had tasted in months. The feeding frenzy ignited and howls and growls erupted, echoing in the alleys and off the buildings nearby, drawing even more of the hungry killers. Their leader did nothing to get them back on track, knowing somehow that this feast would be short-lived.

The security force tactics broke down and men fired wildly in all directions trying to save themselves. Many climbed atop the trucks for a few seconds more time to fire and move. Here and there, rifles went empty and shooters were engulfed in a swarm of flailing arms and bony fingers before they could reload. Some men panicked and ran, hoping to avoid capture, however brief, before being consumed, often still alive during the gorging.
But there was no place to run, so many of the X-humans converging that escape was impossible.

Jimmy Lassiter, driver of truck 6 made it inside the truck and slammed the door shut, even as one of the creatures gripped onto his bicep. The bony hand held him fast, severed by the closing door. Jimmy fought to release it. Finally able to wrench it free, he turned the ignition to power the windows and closed them as the attack continued. He was safe for the moment, except for the screams, the heart-rending, terrified screams of his companions. A thud on the roof told him that someone else was still alive as Jimmy gunned the engine, preparing to take flight. “HOLD ON!” Jimmy yelled, as he jerked the shifter to drive and mashed on the throttle.

Another heavy thud on the roof, Jimmy assumed his passenger had dropped prone to stay on as he pulled away. Whipping the steering wheel to the left, he turned to flee from the carnage, his headlights sweeping across the road in a wide, white swath. All he could see were zombies; many hunched down over bloody piles that he knew had once been his friends. Arms outstretched, they grabbed at him, staggering piles of bones and skin wrapped in the tattered remnants of clothing, wanting to add his meaty flesh to their dinner. As he turned he saw a few of his comrades, locked in desperate singular battles, some using knives, others left only with their bare hands to defend themselves. All showed signs that they had been bitten multiple times and Jimmy knew he could not save any of them. Laying on the horn, he hoped to distract the foes, to give his friends and companions even a few seconds of precious time to escape if he was wrong.

Jimmy braked hard to avoid colliding with a light pole and to shift into four-wheel drive. Having forgotten his passenger, his sudden stop caused his roof-borne rider to tumble onto the hood in front of him. Jimmy recoiled when an X-human form bounced past the windshield. A large man in what was left of a police uniform pulled itself to its knees, facing Jimmy, showing a mouthful of yellowed teeth dripping with black slime. Salivating at the prospect of biting into Jimmy’s throat, the man raised both arms overhead and smashed them down violently on the windshield. The glass buckled, indenting in, instantly spider-webbing across its entire length. Hundreds of small cubes of sharp glass and powder-fine chips flew at Jimmy, filling the cab of the truck.

Jimmy reversed, seeing the policeman fall backward, off the truck, as the first bits of glass cut into his eyes. Instinctively, Jimmy’s hands came up to rub away the irritant, only causing them to become imbedded. Fighting to keep his eyes open, he resisted further attempts t dislodge the glass. Feeling the truck bounce over a few bodies brought his thoughts back to his escape. Still reversing, Jimmy knew it was safer. He had a clear view behind him, the window glass there was undamaged and no more glass or dust from the front could blow into his face. He knew also that he wouldn’t puncture the radiator running backwards.

It was working; he could see less of the hungry throngs of dead as he flew backwards down the road. Turning right, he backed down a side street; happy to see it was empty and dark. Backing into a carport, he jumped out, rifle in hand, and checked the roof for any more surprises. It was clear and so he climbed onto the hood and used the rifle butt to knock away the rest of the useless windshield. Using a stocking hat, he brushed away as much of the glass fragments and powder as he could.

Bobby fought the dead man’s hand off the edge of the door, and then shouldered it open, knocking the would-be killer down. The driver had tried to flee when the truck bogged down under the weight of the X-humans flooding towards him. He was pulled through the crowd, bony hands clawing to get a piece of his warm flesh. Bobby and the other three survivors were surrounded, briefly sheltered inside the confines of the Blazer.

The truck rocked back and forth, the undead mob fighting to get in for a bite. Jumping to the driver’s seat, Bobby fired up the engine and shifted to four-wheel drive, then slapped the shifter into low. The truck lurched forward and he realized his mistake and went into reverse. There were less of them there and he accelerated. Picking up speed, he fought to keep the truck in a straight line, so many bodies smacking into the wheels they were knocking the truck around. The visibility to the rear was almost gone, the windows smeared with so much foul slime as the zombies smacked into the glass.

The thuds and bumps lessened as the truck continued backward, now within sight of the rest of the convoy’s lights. There was no reason to stop, even if Bobby had been inclined to. No sounds of the living men shooting or shouting or defending themselves could be heard. They were all gone, nothing more now that bloody spots on the concrete.

Cranking the wheel hard, Bobby spun the truck around, knocking down a few of the undead. Finally able to move unhindered, Bobby accelerated towards the safety of the school, passing the advance legions of the dead. There was little else he could do but run, get back and warn the others of the coming onslaught.

Soylent
An Equal Opportunity Annoyer
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/14/2009 9:25:41 PM
New Chapter!

WOOHOO!

Originally Posted By Taxman:
Dont lie, 90% of you would buy Snuggies if we could get them in black with the Bolt Face Logo on them.

Perfect for ARFCOM posting, keeps you warm in even the coldest basements.
Runs-N-Guns_66
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/14/2009 10:01:08 PM
I was a little confused reading it, as the section breaks aren't spaced far enough in my opinion. maybe trying 3 line spacing instead of 2 would clear this up for the other readers.

Good chapter. I feel bad for that little convoy, because so many of them died. Too bad they didn't prepare better. Is everyone at the school? Is that the regular meeting place? I just figured it was a place to get food and such, so I'm definitely wondering why the zombies are moving toward it.
compuvette
Yes, I do own a Mk23 and a can.
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/15/2009 6:47:59 PM
Best zobie story I've read. Keep it coming.
A big fan of the black rifle!
Teague
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/16/2009 2:27:13 PM
Oh snap, they could have used some frags/203s for those big groups.
"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one."
KOW
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/16/2009 8:46:51 PM
Excellent work
Morg308
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/16/2009 11:14:06 PM
The BHD convoy but with zombies! Cool. Keep 'er comin'.
"Who are you people, and where's my horse?" - George Carlin
blwngazkit
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/17/2009 5:46:20 PM
[Last Edit: 3/17/2009 5:47:06 PM by blwngazkit]
Can't wait for chapter 9!!!

ETA: Just noticed someone got you a membership! Grats, I was going to buy you one after I read Volume 1
"...experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed."
cougargnw
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/17/2009 8:29:50 PM
Another awesome chapter
Thanks for the time and effort on this story
fast45
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/17/2009 9:23:29 PM
Actually, I got myself a membership. Figured it was only fair, giving all the information Ive garnered here over the years.
Now, if I had time to figure out how to add a picture, I'd share a few. But work is busy, business has been busier and trying to write too, pretty much fills the days. Glad the stories are so well received. Lots more written, just have to proof it all.
TSR2922
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/17/2009 11:37:18 PM
Thank you for the new chapter. I haven't been online for a few days. Really looking forward to more.
KJCA3
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/17/2009 11:46:07 PM
Fast, your story kicks ass it is one of the best i have read!!

I hope the city can hold out it would be a nice deviation from most other stories! but either way i will enjoy reading whatever happens
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: 1. Jesus Christ 2. The American GI, One died for your soul, the other for your freedom". Tony Blair
Runs-N-Guns_66
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/18/2009 1:20:59 AM
you know, you could always send us copies of the story, and we will proof read it for you and post it on here

you know, spread out the workload a bit
ViniVidivici
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/18/2009 2:29:39 AM
MOAR! This story is awesome. I have thoroughly enjoyed it, and just want to read more.

Fast45, you are good, sir. I like the style, the imagery, the way you've conveyed suspense and terror, all of it. You sir definitely have "the knack", and should be published.

You asked for criticism: minor spelling, things like that. Very minor issues. Your writing is very good.

Please don't make us wait too long for MOAR! I'm hooked now, I'll admit.
كافر All the way.
Page:  / 15